SurviveJS – Webpack and React: From apprentice to master
$19.99 (as of April 25, 2018, 6:46 pm)
Facebook’s React powers an increasing amount of sites. There is a good reason for this. It simplifies frontend development greatly. Combined with Webpack, a bundling tool, you have a powerful frontend development environment in your hands.
SurviveJS – Webpack and React shows you how to build a simple Kanban application based on these technologies. All through the process You are going to discover ways to:
- Set up a Webpack based development and production environment. You are going to discover ways to get most out of babel-plugin-hot-develop into and Babel for development.
- Improve the quality of your code by the usage of ESLint and friends to spot imaginable mistakes earlier.
- Get into the React mindset even as learning the basics of Alt, an implementation of the Flux Application Architecture.
- Style your React application in quite a lot of emerging ways.
- Implement drag and drop for your application the usage of React DnD.
In addition the Amazon edition contains exclusive chapters showing you how to:
- Deal with typing in React.
- Test your React application in quite a lot of ways.
Most of the book content is available online at survivejs.com. By buying this book you give a boost to the development of further content.
Frequently Bought Together
Building React.js Applications with Redux
$39.99(as of April 25, 2018, 6:45 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart
ReactJS: Ultimate Beginners Guide$12.10 (as of April 25, 2018, 6:45 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart