ReactJS by Example- Building Modern Web Applications with React
$44.99 (as of March 19, 2018, 7:24 am) & FREE Shipping. Details
Usually ships in 24 hours
- Create pragmatic real-world applications whilst learning React and its modern developer tools
- Build sustainable user interfaces by transforming data into components of UI
- Learn how to generate reusable ReactJS components effectively
Starting with a project on Open Library API, You’ll be introduced to React and JSX before moving on to learning about the life cycle of a React component. In the second one project, building a multi-step wizard form, You’ll learn about composite dynamic components and perform DOM actions. You’ll also learn about building a fast search engine by exploring server-side rendering in the third project on a search engine application. Next, You’ll build a simple frontpage for an e-commerce app in the fourth project by the usage of data models and React add-ons. In the final project You’ll develop a complete social media tracker by the usage of the flux way of defining React apps and know about the most efficient practices and use cases with the assistance of ES6 and redux.
By the end of this book, You’ll not only have a good understanding of ReactJS but will also have built your very own responsive frontend applications from scratch.
What You’ll learn
- Create, reuse, and compose React components the usage of JSX
- Share data between more than a few React components and techniques for data Float within a React app
- Handle user interactions with the assistance of event handlers and dynamic components
- Set up and use more than a few next generation ES2015/ES6 features with React
- Understand the performance and immutability features of React the usage of React add-ons
- Learn the techniques of Animation in React
- Use data stores to store model-related data and information
- Create a flux-based React application by the usage of Reflux library
About the Author
Vipul A M is Director at BigBinary. He is a part of Rails Issues Team, and helps triaging issues. His spare time is spent exploring and contributing to many Open Source ruby projects, when not dabbling with React JS.
Vipul loves Ruby’s vibrant community and helps in building PuneRb, is the founder of and runs RubyIndia Community Newsletter and RubyIndia Podcast, and organizes Deccan Ruby Conference in Pune.
He can also be found @vipulnsward on twitter and on his site http://vipulnsward.com.
Prathamesh Sonpatki is Director at BigBinary. He builds web applications the usage of Ruby on Rails and ReactJS. He loves learning new programming languages and contributing to open source.
He can also be found @_cha1tanya on twitter.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started with React
- JSX in Depth
- Data Float and Life Cycle Events
- Composite Dynamic Components and Forms
- Mixins and the DOM
- React on the Server
- React Addons
- Performance of React Apps
- React Router and Data Models
- React Tools
- Redux and React
Frequently Bought Together
This item: ReactJS by Example- Building Modern Web Applications with React$18.00
Learning React: A Hands-On Guide to Building Web Applications Using React and Redux (2nd Edition)
$39.99(as of March 19, 2018, 7:24 am) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart
Getting Started with React Native$29.99 (as of March 19, 2018, 7:22 am) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart
ReactJS: Ultimate Beginners Guide$12.10 (as of March 19, 2018, 7:24 am) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart