React Native By Example
$44.99 (as of January 17, 2018, 4:17 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details
Usually ships in 24 hours
- Work on native APIs and UI Elements the usage of React Native
- Create an increasing number of complex real-world applications and dive deeper into React Native
Throughout the book You’re going to build three projects, each of increasing complexity. You’re going to also link up with the third-party Facebook SDK, convert an app to give a boost to the Redux architecture, and learn the process involved in making your apps to be had for sale on the iOS App Store and Google Play.
At the end of this book, You’re going to have learned and implemented a wide breadth of core APIs and components found in the React Native framework that are necessary in creating great mobile experiences.
What You’re going to learn
- The potential of each API and component, putting them into practice all through the course of three projects
- The process of integrating the Facebook SDK to build an app that connects to third-party data
- Every step taken to implement Redux, a popular state management library, in your mobile apps
- The requirements for building and deploying your apps to market, with detailed instructions on how to release and beta test apps on both the Apple App Store and Google Play
About the Author
Richard Kho is a software engineer living in San Francisco. He taught himself how to code in 2014 and has lived a past life as a photographer and cinematographer.
He currently works for Capital One and has taught software engineers at Hack Reactor previously. Richard is also a technical advisor to Code Chrysalis, an advanced software engineering immersive in Tokyo.
Table of Contents
- First Project – Creating a Basic To-Do List App
- Advanced Functionality and Styling the To-Do List App
- Our Second Project – The Budgeting App
- Advanced Functionality with the Expenses App
- Third Project – The Facebook Client
- Advanced Facebook App Functionality
- Deploying Your Applications
- Additional React Native Components
Frequently Bought Together
This item: React Native By Example$44.99
Building React.js Applications with Redux
$39.99(as of January 17, 2018, 4:19 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart
Getting Started with React Native$29.99 (as of January 17, 2018, 4:17 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart
React in Action
$44.99(as of January 17, 2018, 4:18 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart