Learning Web Development with React and Bootstrap
$39.99 (as of March 21, 2018, 8:13 am) & FREE Shipping. Details
Usually ships in 24 hours
Build real-time responsive web apps the usage of React and Bootstrap
About This Book
- Showcase the power of React-Bootstrap through real-world examples
- Explore the benefits of integrating React with quite a lot of frameworks and APIs
- See the benefits of the usage of the latest frameworks to make your web development experience enchanting
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- See how to integrate Bootstrap with React
- Explore the Redux architecture and keep in mind its benefits
- Build a custom responsive theme with React-Bootstrap components
- Easily interact with DOM on your web browser
- Appreciate the advantages of the usage of JSX
- Get acquainted with the quite a lot of routing methods in React
- Integrate external APIs into React
Bootstrap is among the most popular front-end frameworks, and integrating it with React allows web developers to write much cleaner code. This book will mean you can gain a thorough understanding of the Bootstrap framework and show you how to build impressive web apps.
In this book, You’ll get an overview of the features of Bootstrap and ReactJS, together with the integration of React-Bootstrap components with ReactJS. You’ll keep in mind the benefits of the usage of JSX and the Redux architecture. The server-side rendering of React will also be shown. All of the concepts are explained by developing real-world examples.
By the end of this book, You’ll be equipped to create responsive web applications the usage of Bootstrap style and React-Bootstrap components with ReactJS, and will have an insight into the best practices.
Style and approach
The mission is that will help you make a live and fully-responsive web application the usage of React-Bootstrap with hands-on examples and step by step instructions. This book is linear as well as progressive, so every chapter builds upon the knowledge gained in the last.
Frequently Bought Together
React Components$34.99 (as of March 21, 2018, 8:13 am) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart