$44.99 (as of January 20, 2018, 4:49 pm)
& FREE Shipping.
Usually ships in 24 hours
- This the first resource dedicated to the new architectural pattern that powers Facebook
- You’ll learn all the tips and tricks you wish to have to get the most out of Flux
- Filled with practical, hands-on samples, you can not only understand how Flux works, but will be able to start building Flux-powered applications straight away
Whilst React has grow to be Facebook’s poster-child for clean, complex, and modern web development, it has quietly been underpinned by its simplicity. It’s just a view. The real beauty in React is if truth be told the architectural pattern that handles data in and out of React applications: Flux. With Flux, you’re able to build data-rich applications that engage your users, and scale to meet every demand. It is a key part of the Facebook technology stack that serves billions of users each day.
This book will start by introducing the Flux pattern and help you get an understanding of what it is and how it works. After this, we’ll build real-world React applications that highlight the power and simplicity of Flux in action. In any case, we look at the landscape of Flux and explore the Alt and Redux libraries that make React and Flux developments easier.
Filled with fully-worked examples and code-first explanations, by the end of the book, you can not only have a rock solid understanding of the architecture, but will be ready to implement Flux architecture in anger.
What you’re going to learn
- Understand the Flux pattern and how it is going to have an effect on your React applications
- Build real-world applications that rely on Flux
- Handle asynchronous actions in your application
- Implement immutable stores with Immutable.js
- Replace React.js with alternate View components such as jQuery and Handlebars
- Test and benchmark your Flux architecture using Jest―Facebook’s enhancement of the Jasmine library
About the Author
Table of Contents
- What is Flux?
- Principles of Flux
- Building a Skeleton Architecture
- Creating Actions
- Asynchronous Actions
- Changing Flux Store State
- Viewing Information
- Information Lifecycle
- Immutable Stores
- Implementing a Dispatcher
- Alternative View Components
- Leveraging Flux Libraries
- Testing and Performance
- Flux and the Software Development Lifecycle
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Flux Architecture$34.99
React Native for iOS Development
$49.99(as of January 20, 2018, 4:47 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart
ReactJS by Example- Building Modern Web Applications with React$44.99 (as of January 20, 2018, 4:49 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart