Cloud Native Go: Building Web Applications and Microservices for the Cloud with Go and React (Developer’s Library)
$39.99 (as of January 20, 2018, 4:47 pm)
& FREE Shipping.
Usually ships in 24 hours
The Complete Guide to Building Cloud-Based Services
Cloud Native Go shows developers find out how to build massive cloud applications that meet the insatiable demands of nowadays’s customers, and will dynamically scale to care for virtually any volume of data, traffic, or users.
Kevin Hoffman and Dan Nemeth describe the up to date cloud-native application in detail, illuminating factors, disciplines, and habits associated with rapid, reliable cloud-native development. They also introduce Go, a “simply elegant” high-performance language that may be especially well-suited for cloud development.
You’ll walk through creating microservices in Go, adding front-end internet components the use of ReactJS and Flux, and mastering advanced Go-based cloud-native techniques. Hoffman and Nemeth show find out how to build a continuous delivery pipeline with tools like Wercker, Docker, and Dockerhub; routinely push apps to leading platforms; and systematically monitor app performance in production.
- Learn “The Way of the Cloud”: why developing good cloud software is fundamentally about mindset and discipline
- Discover why Go is ideal for cloud-native microservices development
- Plan cloud apps that improve continuous delivery and deployment
- Design service ecosystems, and then build them in a test-first manner
- Push work-in-progress to a cloud
- Use Event Sourcing and CQRS patterns to react and respond to enormous volume and throughput
- Secure cloud-based internet applications: do’s, don’ts, and options
- Create reactive applications within the cloud with third-party messaging providers
- Build massive-scale, cloud-friendly GUIs with React and Flux
- Monitor dynamic scaling, failover, and fault tolerance within the cloud
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Cloud Native Go: Building Web Applications and Microservices for the Cloud with Go and React (Developer's Library)$25.73
React in Action
$44.99(as of January 20, 2018, 4:47 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart
Getting Started with React$34.99 (as of January 20, 2018, 4:47 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart
Quick Glance At: React and Redux$12.00 (as of January 20, 2018, 4:49 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart