Building Microservices: Designing Fine-Grained Systems
$49.99 (as of August 18, 2017, 1:15 am)
& FREE Shipping.
Usually ships in 24 hours
Distributed systems have transform more fine-grained in the past 10 years, shifting from code-heavy monolithic applications to smaller, self-contained microservices. But developing these systems brings its own set of headaches. With a whole lot of examples and practical advice, this book takes a holistic view of the topics that system architects and administrators will have to believe when building, managing, and evolving microservice architectures.
Microservice technologies are moving quickly. Creator Sam Newman will give you a firm grounding in the concepts whilst diving into current solutions for modeling, integrating, testing, deploying, and monitoring your own autonomous services and products. You’ll follow a fictional company all the way through the book to learn how building a microservice architecture affects a single domain.
- Discover how microservices let you align your system design with your organization’s goals
- Learn options for integrating a service with the rest of your system
- Take an incremental approach when splitting monolithic codebases
- Deploy individual microservices through continuous integration
- Examine the complexities of testing and monitoring distributed services
- Manage security with user-to-service and service-to-service models
- Understand the challenges of scaling microservice architectures
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Building Microservices: Designing Fine-Grained Systems$39.80
Designing Data-Intensive Applications: The Big Ideas Behind Reliable, Scalable, and Maintainable Systems$25.70
Learning React: Functional Web Development with React and Redux
$49.99(as of August 18, 2017, 1:15 am) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart
React.js Essentials$29.99 (as of August 18, 2017, 1:24 am) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart
Mastering Full Stack React Web Development$44.99 (as of August 18, 2017, 1:24 am) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart