Professional Sitecore 8 Development: A Complete Guide to Solutions and Best Practices
$59.99 (as of January 17, 2018, 4:15 pm)
& FREE Shipping.
Usually ships in 24 hours
Structure templates and content within Sitecore, work with integrated tools, and leverage its extensive automation capabilities. Sitecore was recently recognized as one of the reputable and reliable, enterprise-class web content management solutions (WCMS) available available on the market. Thousands of companies are the use of Sitecore to manage their digital experiences online.
Because Sitecore is this sort of large, complex platform, developers continuously have a hard time coming on top of things, even after completing a Sitecore training course for developers. On the other hand, leveraging the design patterns and other practices laid out in this book will make that transition much easier.
Professional Sitecore 8 Development provides a soup-to-nuts approach for a Sitecore rookie to come on top of things quickly, as well as provide more advanced techniques for seasoned veterans that they may not be exposed to in a different way. Key coverage areas include:
- Getting started with Sitecore development
- Front-end development techniques
- Incorporating design patterns into your Sitecore solutions
- Programming Sitecore’s marketing capabilities
- Sitecore automation with PowerShell
Unit testing Sitecore applications
Advanced development techniques
What you’ll learn
- Develop solutions on the Sitecore platform
- Come on top of things on Sitecore without going through a training class
- Build front-end (HTML, CSS, Angular, etc.) solutions as well as back-end (C#) solutions on Sitecore
- Incorporate design patterns into your Sitecore solutions
- Make use of advanced Sitecore development techniques
Who This Book Is For
The book is a developer’s companion, both front end and back end developers. The target audience is both developers who have zero Sitecore experience, as well as seasoned veterans in search of advanced best practices. A secondary audience would be Sitecore administrators who would have the benefit of discussions around performance tuning and security.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Professional Sitecore 8 Development: A Complete Guide to Solutions and Best Practices$48.93
Practical Sitecore 8 Configuration and Strategy: A User Guide for Sitecore's Content and Marketing Capabilities$42.10
$49.99(as of January 17, 2018, 4:13 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart
ng-book: The Complete Guide to Angular 4
$59.00(as of January 17, 2018, 4:13 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart
$17.00(as of January 17, 2018, 4:13 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart