$39.99 (as of January 17, 2018, 4:13 pm)
& FREE Shipping.
Usually ships in 24 hours
As far as new web frameworks and libraries go, React is fairly the runaway success. It not only deals with the commonest problems developers face when building complex apps, it throws in a couple of additional tricks that make building the visuals for such apps much, much easier.
What React isn’t, though, is beginner-friendly and approachable. Until now. In Learning React, creator Kirupa Chinnathambi brings his fresh, clear, and very personable writing style that will help you be mindful the fundamentals of React and how to use it to build in point of fact performant (and awesome) apps.
- Build your first React app
- Create components to define parts of your UI
- Combine components into other components to build more complex UIs
- Deal with maintaining state
- Work with React’s way of styling content
- Make sense of the mysterious component lifecycle
- Build multi-page apps The use of routing and views
- Optimize your React workflow The use of tools such as Node, Babel, webpack, and others
Chapter 2 Building Your First React App
Chapter 5 Creating Complex Components
Chapter 6 Transferring Properties (Props)
Chapter 7 Meet JSX–Again!
Chapter 8 Dealing with State
Chapter 9 Going from Data to UI
Chapter 10 Working with Events
Chapter 11 The Component Lifecycle
Chapter 12 Gaining access to DOM Elements
Chapter 13 Creating a Single-Page App The use of React Router
Chapter 14 Building a Todo List App
Chapter 15 Setting Up Your React Development Environment
Chapter 16 The End
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Learning React$26.61
High School Physics Unlocked: Your Key to Understanding and Mastering Complex Physics Concepts (High School Subject Review)
$14.99(as of January 17, 2018, 4:13 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart
$49.99(as of January 17, 2018, 4:13 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart
$17.00(as of January 17, 2018, 4:13 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart