Getting MEAN with Mongo, Express, Angular, and Node
$44.99 (as of April 25, 2018, 6:40 pm)
& FREE Shipping.
Usually ships in 24 hours
Getting MEAN with Mongo, Express, Angular, and Node teaches readers how to develop web applications end-to-end The usage of the MEAN stack. You can systematically discover each technology in the MEAN stack as you build up an application one layer at a time, just as you’d do in a real project.Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
About the Technology
About the Book
Getting MEAN with Mongo, Express, Angular, and Node teaches you how to develop web applications The usage of the MEAN stack. First, You can create the skeleton of a static site in Express and Node, and then push it up to a live web server. Next, You can add a MongoDB database and build an API before The usage of Angular to deal with data manipulation and application logic in the browser. In any case You can add an authentication system to the application, The usage of the whole stack. When you finish, You can have the entire skills you wish to have to build a dynamic data-driven web application.
- Responsive web techniques
- Everything you wish to have to get started with MEAN
- Best practices for efficiency and reusability
About the Reader
Readers must have some web development experience. This book is based on MongoDB 2, Express 4, Angular 1, and Node.js 4.
About the Author
Simon Holmes has been a full-stack developer since the late 1990s and runs Full Stack Training Ltd.
Table of Contents
- Introducing full-stack development
- Designing a MEAN stack architecture
- Creating and setting up a MEAN project
- Building a static site with Node and Express
- Building a data model with MongoDB and Mongoose
- Writing a REST API: Exposing the MongoDB database to the application
- Consuming a REST API: The usage of an API from inside Express
- Adding Angular components to an Express application
- Building a single-page application with Angular: Foundations
- Building an SPA with Angular: The next level
- Authenticating users, managing sessions, and securing APIs
PART 1 SETTING THE BASELINE
PART 2 BUILDING A NODE WEB APPLICATION
PART 3 ADDING A DYNAMIC FRONT END WITH ANGULAR
PART 4 MANAGING AUTHENTICATION AND USER SESSIONS
- Installing the stack
- Installing and preparing the supporting cast
- Dealing with the entire views
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Getting MEAN with Mongo, Express, Angular, and Node$32.48
$24.95(as of April 25, 2018, 6:40 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart
AutoCAD and Its Applications Comprehensive 2017
$124.00(as of April 25, 2018, 6:40 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart
ng-book: The Complete Guide to Angular 4
$59.00(as of April 25, 2018, 6:40 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart