ASP.NET Core and Angular 2
$44.99 (as of January 20, 2018, 4:42 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details
Usually ships in 24 hours
Create powerful applications for the modern web
About This Book
- Build a complete single page application with two of the most impressive frameworks in modern development
- Find out how to bring together the capabilities and features of both Angular 2 and ASP.NET Core
- From managing data, to application design, through to SEO optimization and security – take a comprehensive approach to building your next web project
Who This Book Is For
ASP.NET developers – find out how to bring Angular 2 into your development stack and extend your skillset so you’ll build even better single page applications.
What You Will Learn
- Find out how ASP.NET Core’s and Angular 2’s features perfectly complement each other
- Learn how to set up the resources you wish to have and configure the MVC 6 interface
- Handle requests and actions the usage of server-side and client-side Routing
- Create the Data Model the usage of Entity Framework Core
- Learn how to use Angular 2 components and master directives
- Implement a token-based authorization and authentication waft supporting external login providers such as Facebook, Google, Twitter and more
- Create responsive, mobile-friendly views the usage of Bootstrap and LESS
- Setup and optimize your production environment the usage of IIS and SQL Server
- Secure your application against a diverse range of dangerous security threats
Writing code is about striking a balance between maintainability and productivity—how quickly you’ll write it against how much more you have to write one day. This can be a guide to doing just that by combining the impressive capabilities of ASP.NET Core and Angular 2. It shows you how to successfully manage an API and use it to enhance and power a dynamic single-page application.
We’ll show you how to construct your data model and manage routing and redirects before wrapping it up and styling it, all with the help of ASP.NET and Angular 2. You can also learn how to optimize your application for SEO, check and safe any vulnerabilities, implement a viable authentication mechanism and, last but not least, use the proper tools and strategies for successful deployment. From readable URIs to OData retrieval and authentication patterns, we’ll make sure you have all the technical knowledge you wish to have and, more importantly, bring it all together so you’ll focus on what’s important: a high-quality application that performs for users.
Style and approach
More than just a technical manual, this guide takes you through the most important technical facets of developing with these two hugely popular frameworks and then demonstrates how to put those skills into practice. It’s a book that recognizes that what’s actually important is the end product.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: ASP.NET Core and Angular 2$44.99
Learning Angular for .NET Developers$39.99 (as of January 20, 2018, 4:39 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart
ng-book: The Complete Guide to Angular 4
$59.00(as of January 20, 2018, 4:39 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart
Schaum’s Outline of College Physics, 11th Edition (Schaum’s Outlines)
$23.00(as of January 20, 2018, 4:39 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart