Angular Test-Driven Development – Second Edition
$39.99 (as of October 23, 2017, 6:19 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details
Usually ships in 24 hours
Enhance your testing skills to build powerful and fault-free applications in Angular v4
About This Book
- Improve your Karma and Protractor expertise by setting up an Angular test suite
- A wide range of testing techniques for professional Angular applications accompanied by practical examples
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Get an overview of Karma and create test suites for an Angular application
- Install and configure Protractor for Angular and explore a couple of important Protractor APIs
- Understand automated testing and implement headless automated tests with Karma
- Implement testing techniques with mocks, broadcast events, and asynchronous behavior
- Integrate REST-based services and APIs into an application to extract data
- Automate Karma unit tests with Travis CI
This is a complete guide that shows you testing techniques with Karma that can assist you perform unit testing and end-to-end testing with Protractor. It is going to show you how to optimize your Angular development process the use of TDD techniques and ensure your final project is free of bugs. All examples in this book are based on Angular v2 and are compatible with Angular v4.
Building on the initial foundational aspects, we move on to testing for multiple classes, partial views, location references, CSS, and the HTML element. In addition, We will be able to explore how to use a headless browser with Karma. We will be able to also configure a Karma file to automate the testing and tackle elements of Angular (components, services, classes, and broadcasting) the use of TDD.
Finally, You’ll find out how to pull data the use of an external API, set up and configure Protractor to use a standalone Selenium server, and set up Travis CI and Karma to test your application.
Style and approach
This book is a complete guide to Angular unit testing techniques the use of Karma and performing end-to-end testing with Protractor.
Frequently Bought Together
Schaum’s 3,000 Solved Problems in Physics (Schaum’s Outlines)
$32.00(as of October 23, 2017, 6:17 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart
Vectors, Tensors and the Basic Equations of Fluid Mechanics (Dover Books on Mathematics)
$16.95(as of October 23, 2017, 6:17 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart
ng-book: The Complete Guide to Angular 4
$59.00(as of October 23, 2017, 6:17 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart