Angular 2 Cookbook
$49.99 (as of April 20, 2018, 5:07 pm)
& FREE Shipping.
Usually ships in 24 hours
About This Book
From the writer of the bestselling AngularJS Web Application Development Cookbook, Angular 2 Cookbook is the newest edition of Packt’s Angular cookbook series.
- 70+ extensive examples: Each recipe provides you with strategies to face every challenge in Angular 2 head on
- All code from the latest version: Covers no legacy material from the outdated Angular release candidates; all code up-to-date with the latest release of Angular 4.0
- Webpack application organization: Includes instructions on how to build applications with Webpack, SystemJS, and Angular CLI
- Companion website links: Each recipe provides a unique URL on the book’s companion website; the page includes links to a case in point on Plunker, the recipe’s source code on GitHub, and more than a few related resources. The companion website has no login, and is free to use.
- Immediately experiment with working code: Almost every recipe in the book has a link on the companion site to a working Plunker. Visit the link and start experimenting with Angular 2 right away – no setup or installation required.
- Step-by-step examples: All the code in the book is explicitly written out, and every piece of code shown is a step towards building a simple case in point. Syntax, design decisions, and refactoring are all fully explained in each recipe.
Major Topics Covered In Depth:
- Upgrading from Angular 1 to Angular 2
- Template-Driven Forms
- Reactive Forms
- RxJS Observables
- Angular 2 Component Router
- Dependency Injection
- Angular 2 Modules with NgModule
- TypeScript Setup and Compilation
- SystemJS Application Setup
- Webpack Application Setup
- Angular CLI Application Setup
- Unit Testing with Karma and Jasmine
- End-to-End Testing with Protractor
- Angular 2 Renderer
- Ahead-of-Time (AOT) Compilation
- Lazy Loaded Applications
Who This Book Is For
Angular 2 introduces an entirely new way to build applications. It wholly embraces the entire newest concepts that are built into the next generation of browsers, and it cuts away the entire fat and bloat from Angular 1. This book plunges directly into the heart of the entire most important Angular 2 concepts so that you can conquer. Along with covering the entire Angular 2 fundamentals, such as components, forms, and products and services, it demonstrates how the framework embraces a range of new web technologies such as ES6 and TypeScript syntax, Promises, Observables, and Web Workers, among many others.
This book covers the entire most complicated Angular concepts and at the same time introduces the best practices with which to wield these powerful tools. It also covers in detail the entire concepts you’ll be able to wish to get you building applications faster. Oft-neglected topics such as testing and performance optimization are widely covered as well. A developer that reads through the entire content in this book will have a broad and deep understanding of the entire major topics in the Angular 2 universe.
Frequently Bought Together
$49.99(as of April 20, 2018, 5:07 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart
$17.00(as of April 20, 2018, 5:07 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart
AutoCAD and Its Applications Basics 2017
$90.00(as of April 20, 2018, 5:10 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details Add to cart