- In this article, we will use that information, to actually write Angular code in ES5 with the latest version released at the time of writing (2.
- If you’ve read our article on building a zippy component in Angular, you might know that nowadays, there’s quite a bit of work to do, in order to get started if you want to write your application in ES6/TypeScript and take advantage of it’s module system.
- We have a constructor function that has a component annotation and a view annotation.
- Just like with our , we create an function like this:
Next, we add annotations to it:
Similar to TypeScript world, we have to import the from the package, so we can bootstrap our module in the browser environment.
- Last but not least, we tell Angular which component to bootstrap when the module is bootstrapped.
Which skill level is the ideal audience for this? Writing Angular 2 code in ES5 > https://t.co/wKISf97E7f
— AngularJS News (@AngularJS_News) July 27, 2017
Tweets by PascalPrecht
Tweets by timche_
Tweets by tim_hartmann_