- Half a year later at ng-conf, the team announced that AtScript becomes TypeScript, which supports annotations and another feature called “decorators”.
- Let’s take a look at the following Angular component to get an idea of what metadata annotations can look like:
We have a class that is basically empty.
- This, of course, also enables us to implement a decorator that adds metadata to our code the same way AtScript annotations do (I keep referring to “AtScript annotations” because what they do, is really an AtScript specific thing).
- TypeScript supports decorators, but doesn’t know about Angular specific annotations.
- Luckily, generators for both, annotation and parameter decorators, have landed in the Angular code base lately.
Which developers do you think would benefit most from this? The difference between Annotations and Decorators > https://t.co/KW1rkhXVLm
— AngularJS News (@AngularJS_News) July 27, 2017
Tweets by PascalPrecht
Tweets by timche_
Tweets by tim_hartmann_