- We have a great team working hard on the next big version of Ionic and helping shape Angular 2 in the process.
- The Ionic team is one of the earliest adopters of Angular 2 for a large project.
- Starting this week, we are going to do a series of short posts on Angular 2.
- Open in your browser, and you should see this:
For the sake of simplicity, the starter project uses a pre-built version of Angular 2 from Traceur.
- See the next post in the series, Intro to Angular 2 Components to learn more about the new component system!