Angular Firebase Sortable Table. Ability to filter and sort data with own firebase quering tools.
- AFST is Angular module giving a solution for common problem – creation a table with firebase as a backend.
- AFST is supplied with small demo (source) that shows abilities of sortable table and the way one will use it.
- field to be sorted by has primitive value; field to be sorted by is not nested inside the object; FilterByInput is an event happen when user input some data in a search string.
- field to be filtered by is a string; field to be sorted by is not nested inside the object; FilterBySelect event has the greatest priority value.
- field to be filtered by has primitive value; field to be filtered by is not nested inside the object;
AFST is designed for following components structure:
According to this structure you can not directly communicate between your components.