Angular 2 wrapper for Froala WYSIWYG HTML Editor
- Installing Froala Wysiwyg Editor in Ionic is fairly easy, it can be done using npm:
In your desired view add the Froala Editor like this:
Note: you can skip this part if you already have application generated.
- You can extend the functionality by adding a custom button like bellow:
You can also use the editor on img, button, input and a tags:
The model must be an object containing the attributes for your special tags.
- As the button text is modified by the editor, the innerHTML attribute from buttonModel model will be modified too.
- Where is the name of a function in your component which will receive an object with different methods to control the editor initialization process.
- The object received by the function will contain the following methods:
To display content created with the froala editor use the froalaView directive.