Observable-based virtual scroll implementation in Angular
- All examples are written in Angular 4 and provided in separate repositories to keep this repository simple.
- The component requires either fixed-size cells (itemWidth, itemHeight) or a fixed number of cells per row (itemHeight, numLimitColumns).
- It is used internally and may also be useful in consuming application components.
- However, if you have multiple instances of the scroll component, a singleton instance of the is not enough.
- Register the service on the wrapping component, via the providers property in the decorator, so that the injector bubbling will stop on the Component level and will serve the right instance of the the feature/testMultiInstances branch for a simple example.