Show busy/loading indicators on any promise, or on any Observable’s subscription
- Angular 2 Busy can show busy/loading indicators on any promise, or on any Observable’s subscription.
- Rewritten from angular-busy, and add some new features in terms of Angular 2.
- Import the in your root application module:
Reference your promise in the directive:
Moreover, the subscription of an Observable is also supported:
In other words, you may use flexible syntax:
The default values of options can be overriden by configuring the provider of the .
- In the root application module, you can do this:
You may add style to your container.
- See the LICENSE file for more info.