Speed up your remote requests by automatically caching them on client.
- Responses are saved to local persistence and then served from there on subsequent requests.
- Basically, the module uses its own extended Http replacement service to save the response to every request into the browser’s local persistence.
- So for every request, the service will first look for a matching response in its local persistence; if it exists, it will emit that response first.
- Regardless of the previous step, the service will perform the HTTP request and will emit updated data if necessary.
- You can leave an issue here or give me a shout on Twitter.