- This document contains a list of practices which will help us boost the performance of our Angular applications.
- “Angular Performance Checklist” covers different topics – from server-side pre-rendering and bundling of our applications, to runtime performance and optimization of the change detection performed by the framework.
- Bundling is a standard practice aiming to reduce the number of requests that the browser needs to perform in order to deliver the application requested by the user.
- In complex application with huge component tree, where the change detection needs to perform millions of check each second it will not be hard to start dropping frames.
- Thanks to the platform agnosticism of Angular and it being decoupled from DOM architecture it’s possible to run our entire application (including change detection) in a Web Worker and leave the main UI thread responsible only for rendering.