- Bit turns your existing source code into a collection of reusable components.
- Bit works great for utility functions, web components (native, React, Angular etc.), small node.js modules and more.
- Bit allows you to track a subset of files or directories as a reusable code component.
- Once you have a remote scope ready, run the export command:
Bit enables you to install a component as an application part in any destination on your project’s file system.
- With Bit, you can turn existing source code into a beautiful collection of reusable components for you or your team.