- AngularConnect – The official European Angular conference 2015 – sponsor: http://rangle.io
ES2015 modules are here to stay and Angular2 fully embraces them.
- Your applications can also take advantage of the new module system to better structure large code-bases, load modules on demand, avoid names
- But while ES2015 modules bring tons of improvements and new possibilities, they come with they own set of challenges.
- In this talk we are going to look into various strategies for developing, packaging and deploying fully modular Angular2 web applications.
- We will ponder pros and cons of each approach and try out different tools that allows us to use the module system from the future in today’s browsers.