Learn how to build an Angular and Node.js application that can perform create, read, update and delete (CRUD) operations. Topics covered include building RESTful services with Node.js and Express, manipulating data in MongoDB and consuming services.
- Learn how to integrate Angular with Node.js RESTful services.
- In this course, Integrating Angular with Node.js RESTful Services, you’ll learn how Angular and Node.js can be used to build an application that allows users to view customer data, page through it, and then perform insert, update, and delete operations.
- Next, you’ll discover how to build a Node.js RESTful service with Express to expose GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE actions to clients.
- Finally, the RESTful service actions are consumed by an Angular application using a reusable service class, the built-in Http client, and RxJS functionality such as observables.
- By the end of the course, you’ll understand the process involved to not only create RESTful services using Node.js/Express, but also how Angular can be used to consume these services and display and capture data in the user interface.