In this course, you will get to see some best practices for keeping large applications maintainable and ways to manage Angular workflows.
- As you advance in your knowledge of Angular and your applications grow in size, you can be bombarded with a large variety of tooling to use.
- In this course, Advanced Angular Workflows, you will work through some of the problems that arise as your applications grow and the best tools available to help keep your applications maintainable.
- Next, you will work with sourcemaps and see how they make debugging possible again, as well as setting up the Babel compiler to make your new ES6 code work with multiple browsers.
- Finally, you will set up multiple build paths to make your files production ready.
- When you’re finished with this course, you’ll be better prepared to manage your entire Angular workflow.