Understanding how to build an app using the full-stack of technologies of web development can be hard. In this course, you’ll walk all the way through a complete application to see how everything works together.
- Hi everyone, my name is Shawn Wildermuth and welcome to my course Building a Web App with ASP.NET Core 1.0, MVC 6, Entity Framework Core, Bootstrap, and AngularJS.
- Writing a web application with ASP.NET just got a lot more interesting.
- Now that ASP.NET Core is released, it is time to learn this new, open source framework from Microsoft.
- In this course, we are going build an entire web application, from soup to nuts.
- Some of the major topics that we will cover include:
By the end of this course, you’ll know how to build your own applications with ASP.NET Core.Before beginning the course you should be familiar with Visual Studio.From here, you should feel comfortable diving into ASP.NET MVC with courses on:I hope you’ll join me on this journey to learn web development with the Building a Web App with ASP.NET Core 1.0, MVC 6, Entity Framework Core, Bootstrap, and AngularJS course, at Pluralsight.