- The settings in the next sample point to an OAuth2/OIDC Auth Server that is available online an can be used for testing:
The method checks, whether the app has got security tokens via the hash-fragment of the URL.
- It parses those tokens and extracts information of the current user.
- For this, it calls a web api, that checks its signature:
To redirect the user to the login-form of the Auth Server, the app has only to call the method that is provided by the .
- The template of this component binds to those properties:
To keep unauthorized users away from some routes the application can use guards.
- This property does not directly point to the guards to use but to tokens that can be used to request the guards via DI:
In the current case, the guard is used as its token as well.