Angular 2 components, directives and styles based on Material Design Lite
- This package includes the scss files from material-design-lite.
- With these files you are able to change the colors and other variables in your own scss files:
To make this working you need to find out the way how you could tell your build system where the scss is located.
- Please checkout the CONRIBUTION.md file.
- This package should work with every version of angular 2.
- The following table lists these versions and the correspondig angular version:
If you need a working example for the current angular-cli with the current angular2-mdl and angular versions please have a look at: