Seed project for Angular apps
- provides the following features:
Note that this seed project requires node v4.x.x or higher and npm 2.14.7 but in order to be able to take advantage of the complete functionality we strongly recommend node >=v6.5.0 and npm >=3.10.3.
- In order to start the seed use:
git clone –depth 1 angular-seed npm install yarn install # watches your files and uses livereload by default npm start npm run compodoc npm run serve.compodoc # to start deving with livereload site and coverage as well as continuous testing npm run start.deving npm run build.dev npm run build.prod # dev build of multiple applications (by default the value of –app is “app”) npm start — –app baz npm start — –app foo npm start — –app bar
Does not rely on any global dependencies.
- The environment can be specified by using:
Currently the s are , , , but you can simply add a different file file in order to alter extra such environments.
- npm run test.watch # NB: The command above might fail with a “EMFILE: too many open files” error.
- end-to-end, integration) – In three different shell windows # Make sure you don’t have a global instance of Protractor # Make sure you do have Java in your PATH (required for webdriver) # npm install webdriver-manager <- Install this first for e2e testing # npm run webdriver-update <- You will need to run this the first time npm run webdriver-start npm run serve.e2e npm run e2e # Instead of last command above, you can use: npm run e2e.live You can learn more about Protractor Interactive Mode here Please see the CONTRIBUTING file for guidelines.