Mostly a CSS only framework but some components are ported to Angular 2
- Project Clarity is an open source design system that brings together UX guidelines, an HTML/CSS framework, and Angular components.
- Clarity is published as three npm packages:
The easiest way to run a sample Angular application with Clarity is to use the Clarity Seed.
- If you already have an Angular application, you can follow the installation steps below to include and use Clarity in your application.
- min.js: If your site is built with angular-cli you can achieve the above by adding the files to the styles array and scripts array in :
Follow steps above to install Clarity Icons and Clarity UI.
- For documentation on the Clarity Design System, including a list of components and example usage, see our website.