Simple table extension with sorting, filtering, paging… for Angular2 apps
- Filter string – it’s a string for matching values in raw data.
- Column name refers to the property name in raw data.
- The rest logic you could organize by yourself (the order of filters, data formats, etc).
- Even you could use filter for list of data columns.
- If you want to switch off the sorting for some of the columns then you should set it forcibly in columns config (set property sort to false value for each column you want)
Pagination could be used from ng2-bootstrap – pagination component.