A simple Angular 2+ setup using Angular CLI, TypeScript, Angular Flex Layout, Material 2, AOT, and unit and e2e tests on Travis CI and Saucelabs.
- In order to use your own Firebase account for hosting the app, follow the instructions below:
Given that you have exported as env var, you can deploy the app to your own Firebase account with:
Or you can also use the following to set and deploy:
If you plan on using this setup with your own projects and you wish to setup Travis CI, you must make sure of a few of things in order to have everything working properly on the CI:
If you don’t want to deploy to Firebase on push skip the 1st step in the instructions above and remove the following in :
If you don’t use Saucelabs, skip the 2nd step and remove the following in ;
Now, keep in mind that cloning this repo and continuing in the same project will give you some issues with Travis if you wish to set it up with your own account.
- Below you can find a few of things to help understand how this setup works and how to make it easier when developing on this app.
- Pushing to will automatically deploy the app, given that all tests pass.
- You can expect the app to run wherever Angular does, but check the matrix below to see where the project tests pass.
- If you wish to contribute, please use the following guidelines:
In the making of this simple app, I have made use of whatever resources I could find out there, thus, it’s worth mentioning that the following projects have served as inspiration and help: