- Use the component metadata to build the component at build-time.
- All classes (except for Angular externs) will be resolved at build-time so that the component does not have to be fully resolved when the web page loads.
- Change from 0.3.0-alpha: All components can now be bootstrapped via the main class (see example below).
- Creating components is pretty much the same as it is in ES6/TypeScript, with a few slight changes due to limitations with Haxe metadata.
- Creating a directive is again similar to the way components and views are created with Haxe.