Simple counter using 2-way or 1-way reconnecting websockets communication
- This is a short example how to use websockets in Angular2.
- In this example you can see a very simple reconnection algorithm without any external websocket implementation.
- It can be run using example echo websocket from www.websocket.org or by running local Python websocket serwer (Tornado).
- Websocket from Python can also be configured to run in pushing message mode (no data send from web browser).
- To run this example you need to use npm and run Python script (works for Python > 2.7).