- The NPM Task Runner can be used to build the client application from inside Visual Studio.
- This task runner can be downloaded from:
The ASP.NET Core application contains both the server side API services and also hosts the Angular client application.
- The watch-webpack-dev npm script automatically starts in Visual Studio because it has been added to the package.json:
All available commands are the following:
For the Angular app, we use JiT compilation.
- The xUnit test for ASP.NET Core API is in folder:
or from Visual Studio: Test -> Run -> All Tests
See this link for more details on xUnit testing in ASP.NET Core: Angular test is in angularApp/tests folder.
- It uses Karma test runner and Jasmine test framework:
See this link for more details on Angular testing: Webpack configuration could also build all of the scss and css files to a separate app.css or app.