“The missing documentation tool for your Angular 2 application”, integrate well with npm scripts
- The missing documentation tool for your Angular application
A live demo is available HERE.
- It is the documentation generated for this demo project which is a simple TodoMVC application.
- Clean, simple design — With Compodoc, the main endpoints are on the left side of your documentation, and all the content on the right side Beautiful themes — 7 themes are available from famous documentation tools like Gitbook, Read the Docs or projects like Vagrant, Laravel, Postmark and Stripe.
- Automatic table of contents – API table of contents is generated using elements found during files parsing Open-source and on npm – Use it directly in your project using npm and one script, that’s it !
- JSDoc light support – Support of @param, @returns, @link and @example tags Documentation coverage – Get the documentation coverage report of your project Angular-CLI friendly – Compodoc support out of the box Angular-CLI projects
Official documentation has moved to to file a bug, contribute some code, or improve documentation?