Official Website for React Native
- React Component Text View View Text If you like React on the web you’ll like React Native Text Text You just use native components like and instead web components like and Text View
With React Native, you don’t build a “mobile web app”, an “HTML5 app”, or a “hybrid app”.
- React Native uses the same fundamental UI building blocks as regular iOS and Android apps.
- React Component Image ScrollView Text ScrollView Image source uri style width height Text On iOS a React Native ScrollView uses a native UIScrollView On Android it uses a native ScrollView On iOS a React Native Image uses a native UIImageView On Android it uses a native ImageView React Native wraps the fundamental native components giving you the performance a native app plus the clean design React Text ScrollView
React Native lets you build your app faster.
- It’s also easy to build part of your app in React Native, and part of your app using native code directly – that’s how the Facebook app works.
- React Component Text View TheGreatestComponentInTheWorld View TheGreatestComponentInTheWorld Text TheGreatestComponentInTheWorld could use native Objective C Java or Swift the product development process is the same Text View