- Ionic 2 has it’s own navigation system that that makes it straightforward to link components.
- We’ll look at how to take data from one template and pass it to another using Ionic NavController.
- Instead of thinking in terms of URLs and hrefs, NavController allows devs to think in terms of a component stack.
- To navigate forward to a new view, a developer pushes a new component on to the navigation stack.
- To go back, the component is popped from the stack.
Which developers do you think would benefit most from this? Egghead.io – Angular 2 > https://t.co/fF3pAaTfkb
— AngularJS News (@AngularJS_News) July 28, 2017