- This article shows how to implement an OpenID Connect Implicit Flow client in Angular.
- The Angular client is implemented in Typescript and uses IdentityServer4 and an ASP.NET core 1.1 resource server.
- Other posts in this series:
The client configuration in IdentityServer4 is set up to use the enum Flow.Implicit and the required Angular client URLs.
- The The Authorization module in the angular app is configured in the auth.configuration.ts file using the AuthConfiguration class.
- Setting and reset the Authorization Data in the client
The received tokens and authorization data are saved or removed to the local storage and also the possible roles for the user.